What is this service about?
February 24, 2022 is a day that changed the life of every Ukrainian.
The enemy with "high-precision" strikes destroys "military facilities", which have become and continue to be maternity homes, schools, kindergartens, entire residential blocks with hundreds of houses, etc. almost from the first days of the war.
Every day there are air alert notifications all over Ukraine. People are forced to spend their time in shelters, hiding from potential, and from time to time, real threats.
This service is a kind of sad rating of Ukrainian cities.
On this page, you can find out interesting facts about air alarm statistics in the Poltava region or choose any region from the list.
** Minor alarm data for yesterday may still be refined and included in the calculations during the day
*** The number of explosions is being counted according to media reports. More details in the FAQ
Where? How many? How long?
When most often?
Part of the day
How many explosions did you hear?
Number of notifications
Total for the period: 40
For the last day of the period: 0
By days of the week
By the hour
How to find out about the alarm signal
In Telegram channels
The official channel informing about the air alert in the regions of Ukraine. The information is provided by executive authorities
to the channel
eTryvoga — Alarm signals throughout Ukraine
The channel was created by volunteers, for publishing exclusively news about alarm signals in cities/regions based on messages in Telegram channels of official sources
to the channel
Sirens Ukraine 🇺🇦
The channel was created by a volunteer to warn the regions of Ukraine about an air alert
to the channel
In mobile applications
Questions and answers
We speak in terms of "alarms". That's why we don't calculate overlapping periods of several alarms in the same region.
For example, if an alarm is declared in Boryspil and then 10 minutes later in the Kyiv region, we count it as two separate alarms with their start and end times.
If you want to view statistics that only include the general alarms for the entire region, use the appropriate switch
- In the calculations, data on alarms in the regions and in their separate districts are taken together. If you selected the option "Show statistics only on alarms in regions" - data on alarms in individual districts will not be reflected in statistics
- Alarms that are too short (up to 1 minute) or too long (about a day or more) are considered erroneous data and are not taken into account in the calculations. The absence of a very small number of such alarms in the statistics almost does not affect the calculation of indicators "By hours", "By days of the week" etc., but significantly increases the accuracy of calculations of the longest, average duration, etc.
- Data on alarms from 02/24/22 to 03/15/22 was collected automatically or semi-automatically from various sources and adjusted manually, so this part of the data may contain certain inaccuracies or discrepancies with data in other similar services
- Data that is collected automatically, but may potentially have inaccuracies, is not used in statistics until it has been checked manually
- The calculation relies on media notifications of explosions. Therefore in this statistics, we operate with the term "reports of explosions" and not directly with the "explosions". One message can refer to several explosions that the settlement residents could hear if these explosions occurred simultaneously in a short period. In any case, the statistics will record one report of explosions, not, for example, two
- The explosion reports we are processing may contain information about the particular location where it occurred, or it will be a generalized location in the form of an entire area
- We take into account media reports of explosions during air raids. These include alerts of explosions heard by residents of the locality as a result of missile strikes and air defence work
- The switch "Show statistics only on alarms in the regions" does not affect explosion reports statistic
Additional information on the calculation method can be found in the section "How are statistics calculated?"